During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We accept most insurances.
Please arrive 20 minutes early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient’s insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient’s medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Our mission at Salcedo Podiatry is to diagnose and treat our patients’ podiatric problems as quickly as possible in order to alleviate pain and achieve better mobility, all while maintaining an atmosphere of care and concern for all patients and their families.
Understanding what it’s like to be a patient, we pass on the same empathy to our patients by providing a warm and friendly family environment. Our team, as well as Dr. Salcedo, develop personal relationships with our patients through sharing stories, pictures, and more.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, as well as cash. We also participate with many major insurance plans. If you do not see your insurance listed, please call us to find out if we accept your plan.
- Aetna / Aetna Medicare HMO / Aetna Medicare PPO / Open Access HMO
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, Regional PPO)
- BC/BS (all states)
- BC/BS of Florida/ Florida Blue Blue Care, Blue Options, Blue Choice
- Florida Blue Blue Medicare HMO and PPO
- Beech Street
- MMA Plans/ CMS, Humana, Prestige, Sunshine
- Coventry PPO
- First Health Network
- Florida Healthy Kids/ Medikids Program Staywell, Sunshine
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Choice PPO
- United Health Care
- United AARP Medicare Complete Choice